A wireless connection interception is usually the actual cause behind this type of error on HP printers. Moreover, there can be vary aspects of directed issue and they all could be resolved in simple non-technical ways. Therefore, every HP wireless printer user struggling with this type of error can try following instructions explored in the post and later can contact HP Printer Support Number for full diagnosis of your devices.
Printers are indeed some of those essential gadgets that you cannot do without at home or office. We usually do not want our printer to be ON and keep printing, but when we need something to be hard copied or scanned, the printer must be functioning properly. Here are some easy tips to get over with HP Printer Offline error on your computer: –
- First of all, unplug the power cable from the rear of HP printer as well as wall while it is turned ON
- Leave your printer machine OFF for 1 minute and proceed
- Turn the Internet router OFF and unplug the Ethernet cable
- Plug in the Ethernet cable after 20 seconds and turn the router ON
- Meanwhile also reboot your computer device
- Check for all lights to be lit on Internet router and then open any website on your computer to ensure the connectivity of Internet
- Now plug in the power cable and turn the HP printer ON
- The soon blue light of wi-fi signal is solid, try printing a test page
Run additional checks for better productivity from HP Printer-
- Look for any update available for HP printer and install them
- Also keep your computer OS up-to-date
- Update and install available update for HP Printer Firmware
- Make sure the Wi-Fi button on the printer is ON
- If Internet is down, contact your ISP
On some specific models of HP, the following process may be ineffective, wherein we suggest user to contact on HP Printer Support Phone Number for online help and support from the professional technicians.
Moreover, you can explore some additional help on your own with the help of official tools such as: HP Support Assistant & HP Printer and Scan Doctor.
Contact HP Helpline Toll Free Number for additional information and support services. This way you can also save your important time and get savvy solutions.