Are you thinking that RERA is not a reality? Well, change your thought because RERA comes into reality so that you can make any complaint against your builder at any time. Do you know how to file an online complaint against the building owner under RERA? Then, get to know the entire process of filing complaint against builders under RERA for the state of Maharashtra from here.
Everyone knows that home buyers have an edge over the builders with some stringent rules under RERA. When the builders deviate from his or her promises, you will have an option to make them answer your questions i.e. RERA.
After the RERA act implementation, home buyers are extremely optimistic because the new law will protect their preference and interests. Do you not know how to file a complaint? Below mentioned are the steps to file an online complaint against the building owners under Maha RERA.
- First, a complainant needs to visit the official web portal of MahaRERA. In the home page, you need to click the online application link to file an online complaint against the builders.
- Now, a new window will open in which you need to choose the option new registration
- Create the account in which you need to offer details such as user type i.e. as a complaint, choose state and UT, username, password, email id, and mobile number. Finally, submit the details and the account will be created. You will also get a confirmation email and click on the activation link
- Once your account has been verified, you can log in to the portal. Now, you will raise the complaint and pay the fee online.
- When you complete the complaint, select the payment option such as NEFT, RTGS, or other digital transaction mode. Note: The complainant can even file compliant offline at the MahaRERA desk in Form A offered by MahaRERA
Upon the submission of the complaint, both parties such as you and Real Estate India builder will get the notice from the authority in order to present their views. Keep in mind that even agents or builders may also complain against you.
Things need to know about registering complaints
Are you going to file a complaint against the builder under RERA act? Well, you need to consider the following important things.
- The complainant will need to fill up the form under source information on the Maha RERA website
- He or she will need to offer details of himself or herself and the particular project. It includes the project location and its photos.
- The complainant need to offer address and registration number of the project
- For requesting a hearing from the regulatory, the complainant needs to pay Rs. 5000 on the website itself
- After the completion of registration, the complainant will issue the number for follow up as well as intimate about the date of hearing