HP has been manufacturing some advance level printers in these days. Most HP printers now support wireless printing and scanning features, which eventually reduces the hassle of having extra wires engaged with devices. Moreover, a wireless printer can allow users printing from all kind of computing devices like computer, tablet, smartphone, kindle and iPads without connecting via USB wire under same network. If you are using any HP Officejet printer and experiencing connectivity error due to any reasons, then contact HP printer support number for help from the experts.
When you have some time to spend on your device, then follow easy troubleshooting steps to eliminate network connectivity error. There can be many aspects of such issues in HP Officejet printers and by checking them all, any user can detect the actual cause and troubleshoot it with no challenges.
- Check blue light of Wi-Fi on HP Officejet printer. When blue light is flashing, your printer is no longer connected to wireless network. If blue light is solid, indicates your printer is connected to wireless network.
- To connect your HP printer with Wi-Fi network, follow the given instructions in the device user’s manual or download it online from the official HP website.
- To proceed with troubleshooting- unplug HP printer from power supply. Remove the power cord from both ends and leave it OFF for few minutes.
- Meanwhile, reboot your internet router or modem device and check if there is any problem in internet connectivity by browsing any website on computer or smartphone.
- Now connect the printer back to power supply by plugging the wire back in and wait until it fully booted and blue light is solid.
- Try to print a test page from a computer
Still unable to print or scan, then contact on HP technical support number for additional troubleshooting by engineers or proceed with advance troubleshooting instructions.
- Remove HP printer drivers from the computer and download the latest available from HP official website-https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
- Check for available firmware update from the printer or through computer
- Check your computer security program settings and allow HP printer
- Cleanup your computer with antivirus to ensure the security of device
- Make sure that the printer has been kept on a plain surface with edges across printer
After ensuring all above checks, there will be very rare possibilities of facing any such issue. Speak with HP technical support for better troubleshooting as their engineers work 247 to resolve all kind of issues.